Organizations use data strategically to run their business. There can be vast amounts of data in any firm. Organization of this data into various subject areas where relationships within the data are well defined is critical in support of business analytics. A proper data model is part of the foundation for a sustainable Corporate Information Factory (CIF).
Destiny Corporation’s Data Modeling service provides organizations with customized, business-specific solutions and creates effective data models that meet their current and evolving needs. Our experts employ both tool-based and manual methodologies to customize existing models or build new ones, for enhanced business performance.
Destiny builds the following types of Data Models:
- Entity Relationship (ER) Modeling: Modeling services designed for OLTP databases.
- Dimensional Modeling: Modeling services designed for star schema and analytics.
- Data Vault Modeling: Modeling services that can reflect the dynamic relationships within the data over time.
- Business Modeling: Modeling services that incorporate BI tools, and KPI driven dashboards for better business understanding. These models use open bus architecture to support future business needs.
Destiny offers the following Data Modeling Services:
- Development Services: Destiny’s consultants actively work on the data models, while transferring knowledge to the client’s participating team members.
- Mentoring Services: Destiny’s role is to provide advice and support for our clients.
- Quality Assurance Services: Destiny reviews models developed by our clients and makes best practice recommendations.
- Smarter representation of subject areas, measures, and facts.
- Greater control over modeling, maintaining, as well as tracking historical and current transactional information.
- Enhanced business agility with data models that can accommodate a dynamic business environment.
Sample Case Studies by Industry:
For more information regarding Destiny’s Data Modeling Services, contact us.