Our Virtual Learning On-Demand courses offer the quality and benefits of an ‘Instructor led training course’ from the comfort of our client’s PC, when our clients need training. We converted our ‘live’ classroom courses to a Virtual Learning Environment. This includes hours of all of the videotaped lectures. Our clients see and hear the instructor. Our clients view live software demonstrations. We also give our clients workshop exercises to do, along with the program code, sample data, and a course book (one per student). We also demonstrate how our clients should have done the exercises in the solutions section of the course. This is NOT e-Learning where our clients simply read a book on a screen; our clients see and hear world-renowned experts and instructors. Class graduates can also contact Destiny instructors throughout the year when they have questions about course topics.
Classroom instruction is ideal for understanding during delivery. However, when students leave the classroom and do not use the topics, statistics show that 90% of the information is lost. With our technology, students can relive the classroom environment whenever they need the information. This helps reinforce topics and aids in knowledge retention. Destiny Virtual Learning is an excellent return on our client’s investment in education.
Key Product Features:
- Comparable to attending a public training session
- Contact with a real instructor for questions and ongoing support of course topics
- Course Workshops and Solutions
- Delivery by trained professionals in the field
- Eliminate Travel Fees, and Reduced cost of Education
- Fits into our client’s work schedule – Take the training when our clients need it
- Increased knowledge retention of topics
- Interactive Learning Environment
- Many hours of live software demonstrations (NOT simulations)
- Many hours of video of the instructor in the classroom
- Multimedia environment that uses HD quality audio and video
- Printed course book – the same one used in the instructor led classroom
- Self-paced, on demand learning
- Students can track their learning and course progression.
- Technical support available
- To access their course, each student receives their own personal learning portal
- Uniform Delivery of Topics across the organization/ Instructional consistency
- Well-defined learning objectives and modules
Please visit our Courses by Topic and Vendor training page for additional Virtual Learning courses.